Urban Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do u think about parkour free running proffesionals.

4 posters

Go down

what do u think about parkour free running proffesionals. Empty what do u think about parkour free running proffesionals.

Post  traceur1 Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:36 pm

For me i will dont train parkour proffesionaly beacuse the comes:''I will pay u 20000$ if u do something''.I think that parkour or free running is for you're self i will dont do parkour whole my life but i like parkour what gives me.With the parkour and free running proffesionals there will came competition wich is not good for both.When we are at the copetitvity,there will came more traceur and free runners they will crate rivals hate betwen countries involving politicks and other stupid craps[b].Im sayin that if somone of u will came proffesionals if u are person that will realy effectin on the parkour and free running dont creat competition. Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

traceur1

Back to top Go down

what do u think about parkour free running proffesionals. Empty aCTUALLY..

Post  Fab0 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:39 pm

actually.. i dont agree with you on the rival part. because people compete to know how far they have advanced and stuff like that. but when they compete people wont become enemies unless they want to do it on purpose... and its something called friendly competition? Rolling Eyes

Fab0

Back to top Go down

what do u think about parkour free running proffesionals. Empty Re: what do u think about parkour free running proffesionals.

Post  szymon9595 Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:28 pm

i think to
szymon9595
szymon9595

http://husariapl.coolbb.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

what do u think about parkour free running proffesionals. Empty Re: what do u think about parkour free running proffesionals.

Post  traceur1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Now dont get me wrong but politics is in evrything involved

traceur1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fab0 Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:48 am

THAT is what u think. but u have go think deeper. politics wont get involved in everything unless it was done on purpose. parkour is something to help people to know each other better and people can make many many friends from all over the world just by joining in parkour events. competetion or not.

Fab0

Back to top Go down

Post  traceur1 Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 pm

you are right but let me show u and exsample.Macedonia and greeks hate each other and they are going on jams and there will start yo macedonians are steelin history and other shit.There is politics involving

traceur1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fab0 Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:47 am

now that is what i mean by making trouble on purpose. just say let bygones be bygones (let the past stay at the past). and if they do DO that. just ignore them. they got no lives if ppl wanna mess with someone else tht has to do with the past

Fab0

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonefield Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:25 pm

First of all, I train Free Running because I like being active and using my body for something.
Now, if a little $ comes in return for my hard training that's fine with me ^^

Think about it... people like blue, livewire, ryan doyle etc. have trained a long time and devoted their lives to the sport. They like to get something back for all that hard work.
Lonefield
Lonefield
Admin

https://urbanlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  szymon9595 Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:41 pm

i train becaus i love the sport it socked my live and i don't give shit abut abut anything that is again it
szymon9595
szymon9595

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonefield Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Same here I love you
I go to school, I have fun, I do other stuff... but I will always return home, grab my training gear and go out to train. 'Cause that's what I love along with the freedom of it. I can go out to train any day of the week.

Im in love with an art cyclops
Lonefield
Lonefield
Admin

https://urbanlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  szymon9595 Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:56 pm

i can sock at it i don't care it's my way i can learn slower everybody have it own way of traing
don't say that it's impossible of everything is cloud if you have good imagination you can get the concrit jungle
szymon9595
szymon9595

Back to top Go down

Post  traceur1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Urban jungle.I like that when someone sayes it.I'd like to learn faster to train more the time doesent gives me that now when the school in my country started all im doin is styiding Neutral .But in 2 months will come winter then i will practise much more beacuse then evrythink is freezy i could slip and more important that my body is ready for that,also like i said training on rain thats cool and little more risk u will take but is you're way of learning Very Happy

traceur1

Back to top Go down

Post  szymon9595 Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:09 pm

and i traing to be good ifen if it means $
szymon9595
szymon9595

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down