Urban Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''traceur'' or not died,falling from 8 feet

3 posters

Go down

''traceur'' or not died,falling from 8 feet Empty ''traceur'' or not died,falling from 8 feet

Post  traceur1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:58 pm

I feel bad for him,and the news man they are all full of shit they are againts us.Like they said at american parkour dont contact the media for this.Im soo sorry for the family i mean damn why he should jumps like thhat 8 foot high man,traceur need to practice with months or maybe more to do like jump like that,like David sed many times u're body needs to be ready for something.Train safe guys No No

traceur1

Back to top Go down

''traceur'' or not died,falling from 8 feet Empty Re: ''traceur'' or not died,falling from 8 feet

Post  Lonefield Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:14 am

shesh! For a sec I thought it was you that had died (since your name is traceur) xD
What I cant understand though, is how he died from a height of 8 feet? im 6 (183cm) feet tall, so it's only about 2 feet (.65 m) more than that... Its high but not That high Question
Lonefield
Lonefield
Admin

https://urbanlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

''traceur'' or not died,falling from 8 feet Empty Re: ''traceur'' or not died,falling from 8 feet

Post  traceur1 Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:00 pm

idk maybe he fall on his head or back

traceur1

Back to top Go down

Post  szymon9595 Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:58 pm

then that is just realy bad i did like 3 m jump
this kid is so stupid
szymon9595
szymon9595

http://husariapl.coolbb.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum