Urban Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning how to do a Wallflip (technique and fear)

3 posters

Go down

Learning how to do a Wallflip (technique and fear) Empty Learning how to do a Wallflip (technique and fear)

Post  Lonefield Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:17 am

Wallflip is a pretty easy move once you've learned it, period.
The hardest thing about the wallflip is not the technique but rather the fear of doing it, so that's what im gonna walk through firstly:

*Learn to do a backhandspring on the ground. it doesnt matter if it's a bit sideways or something like that but just learn to do it comfortably. When you've learned that then backflip, wallflip and gainer should be a giant leap closer to your trick arsenal.
*Try doing a backhandspring with 1 leg a bit in front of the other.
*Then the crucial part (this is pretty scary), You need to place 1 leg on the wall and go into a backhandspring like that. (this step really helped me with the fear problem)
*Now take a run and do the above step in sequence.
*You are pretty much all the way around now, so all you gotta do is Tuck!

Now for the technique:
This is the technique for a 1 step wallflip (more steps is pretty similar).
*Start by running towards the wall
*jump a little and place your foot at a comfortable height (while doing this your arms should be behind you, ready to pull you over in the next step).
If you place your foot too high you wont get any grip or rotation (which will suck), so try to place it somewhere in the middle.
*Pull your arms from behind up and back, while also pushing away from the wall with your planted leg and swinging the free leg up and back.
*Tuck, spot the ground and land
here's some pictures of my wallflip (I do something different with my arms, you dont have to).
Learning how to do a Wallflip (technique and fear) Wallfl10Learning how to do a Wallflip (technique and fear) Wallfl11Learning how to do a Wallflip (technique and fear) Wallfl12Learning how to do a Wallflip (technique and fear) Wallfl13
Lonefield
Lonefield
Admin

https://urbanlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Learning how to do a Wallflip (technique and fear) Empty Re: Learning how to do a Wallflip (technique and fear)

Post  szymon9595 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:36 pm

thenks helpt but can't do it now i twist my leg and i have trable with walking
szymon9595
szymon9595

http://husariapl.coolbb.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Learning how to do a Wallflip (technique and fear) Empty Re: Learning how to do a Wallflip (technique and fear)

Post  Lonefield Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Auchhhh xD
Well, when you get better (which I hope you do ^^) then you can try following my steps..
Not only because it would be awesome if you learned the trick but also because I wanna know if my walkthrough and backhandspring anti-fear thing works for other people
Lonefield
Lonefield
Admin

https://urbanlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  traceur1 Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:12 am

lol free running can be usefull when someone is chasin u u could do 2 steps wall flip

traceur1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down